Your online Personal Tax Account is a new way to view and manage your tax affairs in one secure place. There are a range of services available with more being added all the time.
You can use your personal tax account to: • check your Income Tax estimate and tax code
• fill in, send and view a personal tax return
• claim a tax refund
• check and manage your tax credits
• check your State Pension
• track tax forms that you’ve submitted online
• check or update your Marriage Allowance
• tell HMRC about a change of address
• check or update benefits you get from work, for example company car details and medical insurance Visit https://www.gov.uk/personal-tax-account to sign in or set up your Personal Tax account using either a Government Gateway account or GOV.UK Verify.